Morales Family Crest
Colors on the Morales family crest explained
Argent (silver) - signifies peacefulness and sincerity, two things the Morales family is known for.
Sable (black) - signifies constancy and the enduring nature of the Baker family.
Or (Gold) - symbolizes the historical generosity of this ancient family.
Vert (green) - symbolizes family members loyalty in love and hope for the future
Symbols on the Morales family crest explained
The oak trees - signifies a long lasting age of the Morales family and enduring strength.
The horizontal bars across the shield signifies people who uphold the highest standards of religion and honor.
Click to purchase this family crest or browse other family crest offers.
Origins of the Morales family name
The earliest known origin of the name Morales is from Spain.
The name is derived from the Latin word "moralis" which means "moral."
The name was originally used as a surname, but it eventually became a given name as well.
For a more detailed history, see our crest & history products
Summary of the Morales family and the Morales family crest
- Morales is a common name in Spanish-speaking countries. It is also found in other parts of the world, including the United States.
- The Morales family name is of Spanish origin.
- The first recorded instance of the Morales family name dates back to the 11th century, in the province of Toledo, Spain.
- The Morales family name is associated with the noble class in Spain.
- The Morales family was one of the most powerful families in Spain during the Middle Ages.
- They held positions of power in the Spanish government and owned large estates across the country.
- The family began to decline in power during the 16th century, but they remained one of the most prominent families in Spain.
- The Morales family has produced several notable individuals throughout history, including a 16th century Spanish explorer and a 20th century Mexican revolutionary leader.
- The Morales family name is common in Spain and Latin America.
- The Morales family name is ranked within the top 500 most common surnames in the United States.
- Notable individuals with the Morales surname include: Francisco Morales (1519-1573), a Spanish explorer; Emiliano Zapata (1879-1919), a Mexican revolutionary leader; and Roberto Morales Ojeda (born 1943), a Mexican politician.
- The Morales family name in America can be officially traced back to the early 1800s, when a man named Morales arrived in New York from Spain but is likely to have been in America from much earlier.
- Since then, the Morales family has been involved in many different professions, from farming and ranching to law and politics. Today, there are Morales family members all across the United States.
Regular price From $24.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$29.00 USDSale price From $24.00 USD
Regular price From $85.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $179.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price From $39.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$45.00 USDSale price From $39.00 USD